Hop on the Shuttle and join me in Adventures in weaving!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Twill block scarf

While I am planning the Zebra scarf, I decided to weave a twill block scarf I saw in handwoven magazine. I really liked it and I dyed the tencel myself. here is the start of the scarf; 10/2 tencel 24 epi

weaving adventures 029

these are the colors I am going to use… not in that order!

In real life you can see a difference in the two colors, I swear!

weaving adventures 036

weaving adventures 033

half way done! I will post finished scarf.

Done

!five

up close and blurry…  sorry!

adventures in weaving 011

I am so good at taking blurry pictures…

adventures in weaving 015

Im happy with the scarf!

1 comment:

  1. This is very impressive. I had no idea you were able to make designs with so much detail and precision. When I first glanced over these photos I assumed they were stock photos of how the design was supposed to look, so the fact that this is an actual photo of you finished product is very very impressive to me. This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete