Hop on the Shuttle and join me in Adventures in weaving!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Network circles 10/2 Tencel dyed with Indigo crystals

Way back a couple of months ago, you may recall that I dyed a bunch of tencel with indigo crystals. I got to tell you that Indigo crystals dyes Tencel beautifully. Very rich color. I only let it bath for about 20 min, one time and it came out a very pretty color and oh so soft. 

                                                                                                                        indigo 001indigo 005 Now it was time to fire up Louie, So me and my Vertigo head, walked a crooked line to back of the Loom and loaded him up. I don’t know what I was thinking  “Network Circles/Vertigo” My eye’s where feeling all kind of crazy. But I “adapted” (doing quotation jester) as that is what my PT says I need to do. I have never done Network anything so, this was going to be a learning experience. Here are some pictures while in process.

                                                                                             

      VERTIGO                        

louie 001

                                                                                                  

 NO  VERTIGO                         louie 002

Just Kidding! I needed to blame my bad picture taking on something hehehehehehe! Along with the two Network circle scarf's, I also made two scarf’s using a crackle structure. They came out pretty. I must have forgotten to take a picture of them. I will post some later.

No comments:

Post a Comment