Hop on the Shuttle and join me in Adventures in weaving!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Indigo Crystals cont… Crackle scarf!

Well, as you know I dyed a bunch of 10/2 Tencel with indigo crystals… Im still using it up. Here is my latest project using the indigo tencel.

This scarf I used a crackle structure. The warp was all the indigo and the weft was white.

crackle

This scarf is soooo soft. I finished it off with white glass beads and silver hearts.

Here is a close up of the fringe…

crackle fringe  

Next, I am going to use up the rest of the Indigo colored tencel.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the wee hearts! Are they heavy?
    It really sets off your scarf. Just lovely...

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! Thanks for stopping by over at my blog! It's very nice to "meet" you! :)

    ReplyDelete